- Jul 201520Application and registration
- Aug 201530Deadline for application and
- Sep 201515Confirmation of
- Nov 201523-26Workshop and Training
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences(IAP, CAS)
- Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research(APN)
- International Center for Climate and Environment Science(ICCES), CAS
- World Climate Research Programme(WCRP)
- Regional Integrated Multi-hazard Early warning System(RIMES)
- Monsoon Asia Integrated Regional Study(MAIRS)
Venue: The International Conference Center, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
Address: Yanqihu Campus, UCAS, Huairou District, Beijing
Tel：010-69672118 or 69672119
The UCAS International Conference Center (UCAS ICC) is an official conference and reception center maintained by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, located at the UCAS Yanqihu Campus. It is near to such attractions as the Huairou International Conference District, Hongluo Temple, Beijing Huaibei International Ski Resort and Qinglong Gorge. Situated very close to mountains and not far from a lake, UCAS ICC has a splendid natural and cultural environment and is thus an ideal place for conferences, academic exchanges and vacations. UCAS ICC provides such services as conference facilities, accommodation, catering, business and recreational facilities.
There are 500 fully-equipped lecture halls, 130 academic halls, 150 multifunctional conference rooms and 12 small and medium sized conference rooms with 30 to 60 seats in UCAS ICC, and is capable of holding conferences on various scales.
UCAS ICC is equipped with 339 guest rooms of various types with over 600 beds, including standard rooms, business rooms, suites, and lake view suites. The guest rooms are comfortable and cozy in an elegant style. There are 49 business rooms, 103 standard rooms and 12 suites in the guest room building, block A, and 159 standard rooms in block B with two bedrooms and a living room.
Yanqi Lake, located 8 km north of Huairou district, Beijing, is the 2014 APEC Meeting site. It is a beautiful water spot at the foot of the Yanshan Mountain. The Great Wall lies to the north of the lake and to the south is the North China Plain. Every spring and autumn, wild geese visit the lake, which has thus earned the name of Yanqi (meaning the wild geese habitat in Chinese) Lake.
For more information about the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, please visit